This tutorial covers the features of the Account Dashboard. Once you login to the Fresh Member with your login details you will reach the Account Dashboard.
Since you have not created any project yet, the screen will be blank. Click Create New Project on the top right of the screen. To know more about the Creating a Project in the Site Wizard Click the link below:
In case you have created at least one project, it will show in the Account Dashboard. Now let’s get started.
Your project will look similar to the screen below:
Please follow the numbering for detailed explanations:
1. Front-end Site Preview: Click this icon to get a preview of your project on the front-end site.
2. Add Member: Click this icon to add more members to this project.
3. Date of Creation of Project: This tab displays the date of creation of the project
4. Members: Click this and you will be re-directed to the Member Mangement section. This section gives a listed display of the members. You can edit the member details and view their order histories in this section.
5. Comments: Click this and you will be re-directed to the comment section of the Project Site.
6. Delete: Click this to delete the Site from Fresh Member
7. Manage: Click this and you will be re-directed to the Project Dashboard.
8. Set-up: Click this and you will be re-directed to the Site wizard.
9. Administrators (Admins): This tab shows the list of administrators who have access to the controls and management of the project site. Click this and you will be re-directed to the Administrators Personal Profile.
With this we complete the tutorial for Account Dashboard.