In this tutorial, we will learn about the integration of Fresh Member with Aweber Autoresponder.
Watch the training video here:
Email Integration is the fifth step in the Site wizard of Fresh Member. The screen will look similar to the screen below:
Site Wizard – Step 5 – Email Integration
As pointed by the red arrow in the screen above, click Connect adjacent to Aweber. You will be re-directed to the AWeber authorization page as shown below:
1. Account Details: Enter your Aweber account details i.e. your login name and password.
2. Allow Access: Click Allow Access to login into your Aweber Account.
You will be re-directed to back to the Fresh Member – Email Integration step of the site wizard.
A pop-up saying ‘Aweber Setting Saved’ will be displayed which will look similar to the screen below:
1. Connect: As shown in the screen above, click Connect adjacent to Aweber.
You will be redirected to the pop-up asking for certain details to start the integration process with Aweber. The pop-up will look similar to the screen below:
Please follow the numbering in the screen above for detailed explanations:
1. API Key: The API key that you have received from your Aweber account will show here.
2. Access Token: The access token that you have received from your Aweber account will show here.
3. Select a Mailing List: The mailing list that you created in Aweber Account will now show in the Select a Mailing List box as shown below:
Select one, or more lists that you want to add new members to, on signing up for one of the membership plans. Then click Connect.
You will get a pop-up message saying, ‘Record Updated Successfully!‘ You will be re-directed to the Site wizard page as shown in the screen below:
Edit/ Update Aweber
1. Connected: The Aweber will now show the connected’ status signifying activation of the autoresponder.
Click Connected to edit your choice of autoresponders list as shown below:
Make the relevant changes to your choice of list. Click Update.
You will get a pop-up message saying, ‘Record Updated Successfully!‘
You will be re-directed to the Site wizard page as shown in the screen below:
In case you want to disconnect Aweber, click Disconnect as shown in the screen above.
The system will re-confirm the Disconnection as shown in the screen below: