In this tutorial, we will learn about the integration of Fresh Member with Active Campaign Autoresponder.
Here is the training video:
Email Integration is the fifth step in the Site wizard of Fresh Member. The screen will look similar to the screen below:
Site Wizard – Step 5 – Email Integration
As pointed by the red arrow in the screen above, click Connect adjacent to Active Campaign.
You will see a pop-up asking for certain details to start the integration process. The pop-up will look similar to the screen below:
Please follow the numbering in the screen above for detailed explanations:
1. API Url: Enter the API Url that you have received from your Active Campaign account.
2. API Key: Enter the API key that you have received from your Active Campaign account.
3. Validate: Once you have filled the detail above, click Validate.
Your account will be validated.
4. Connect: Click Connect to connect with Active Campaign
The mailing list that you created in Active Campaign will now show in the Select a Mailing List box as shown below:
Select one, or more lists that you want to add new members to, on signing up for one of the membership plans. Then click Connect.
You will get a pop-up message saying, ‘Record Updated Successfully!‘ You will be re-directed to the Site wizard page as shown in the screen below:
Edit/ Update Active Campaign
1. Connected: The Active Campaign will now show the connected’ status signifying activation of the autoresponder.
Click Connected to edit your choice of autoresponders list as shown below:
Make the relevant changes to your choice of list. Click Update.
You will get a pop-up message saying, ‘Record Updated Successfully!‘
You will be re-directed to the Site wizard page as shown in the screen below:
Disconnect Active Campaign
In case you want to disconnect Active Campaign click Disconnect as shown in the screen above.
The system will re-confirm the Disconnection as shown in the screen below: